Thursday, September 8, 2011

September Air

September Air

September air , element of spirit carried
  Santa Ana sister south 
brings mystery & great passion
she doth come  embracing sister wind of north
carrier of strength & courage
air of Mabon , wind of true balance
 two are one again
this is September Air





 September is the month when I am most connected to the element of air . Much change comes and you can feel it so very strongly up here in the north. I posted photos of the lake because this is truely where when the wind is strongest we can have such a strong visual of the effects of wind . I made a video for our children who do not live here any longer and I know they miss the lake so very much .I was a day of extreme heat and that hot south wind which means sandbars! I think it captured the day pretty well , I hope you enjoy .

No comments:

Post a Comment