Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wishcasting Wednsday ~ which path ?

Oh I'd forgotten all about this wishcasting Wed. thing ! am I ever happy I spotted it over at Jennifer's blog  
wishcasting Wednesdays are put on by Jamie over on her blog
the thought & hope that we can all help and wish for sharing in the hope for each other is this not how joy manifests itself ☺
so wow what a heavy Jamie asks , what path do you wish to follow !
Well wow what timing when I seem to be coming full cicrle discovering I am in my spiritual being not christian nor pagan . perhaps christo pagan but Heathen non the less and so very comfortable with that term . No expecations by self or others ! I can just be the real me !
however the wish upon a path would be that which is life itself , that I follow the real , authentic path of life that has been placed before me .
May I follow the best I can , may I stop along the way to rest , to breath , to appreciate those sent to me , the gifts given , walk hard up those hills and plant flowers upon mountain tops ( I'm not big on flags ) . May I truly remain the good teacher and let my path , my legacy left behind for others be a path of light , always light , so I do not misguide others along their own paths .
Yep thats my wish I quess.
I was going to wish for abundance in my business but I think wishing to follow the beautiful path of life is much fuller of true abundance anyway ;-)


8 comments:

  1. As a very cunning crone who has developed and facilitated numerous workshops on creating "Taliswomen", "spirit dolls" and the like i was delighted to find you! Wonderful wishing...and i can heartily join you in wishing for yourself, i wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wish! As you wish for yourself, I solovingly wish for you as well! And thank you for mentioning me. I'm glad you found the post to place your wish, not just for today but everyday!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly. Life force is abundance and follows the light path you create.

    Loving this wish today... glad you found your way here!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wishes! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So well said! As Rox wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
    I am trying to figure out just how my spiritual path winds. Very well put!

    ReplyDelete