Friday, November 18, 2011

I AM Poem

Today I read about the I AM poem over at Teresa's blog I Heart The Goddess
her blog really is one of my favs ☺
As I read her poem I felt it is a really good healing tool for us . Really helps us look at self with understanding & compassion .
I needed this ! as I just wrote in my earlier post I really have been down lately and down on self .
I think this poem really helped me give myself a break , lighten up see the real me .
so below is the I AM poem and then my version below that please help yourself to it when done reading☺

 
I Am Poem
by My Destiny Astrology


I am (two special characteristics)
I wonder (something you are actually curious about)
I hear (an imaginary sound)
I see (an imaginary sight)
I want (an actual desire

I am (the first line of the poem restated)
I pretend (something you pretend to do)
I feel (a feeling about something imaginary)
I touch (an imaginary touch)
I worry (something that really bothers you)
I cry (something that makes you very sad)

I am (the first line of the poem repeated)
I understand (something you know is true)
I say (something you believe in)
I dream (something you actually dream about)
I try (something you make an effort to do)
I hope (something you actually hope for)

I am (the first line of the poem repeated)


I AM
by rox


I am compassionate & strong
I wonder when we will be able to move

I hear snowflakes fall

I see faces in the trees

I want children to be safe

I am compassionate and strong

I pretend to understand what all 2 yo have said to me

I feel floaty whispy like a faerie spirit

I touch moonlight

I worry another abused child will not be believed or helped

I cry when my children , family & friends have pain

I am compassionate & strong

I understand a soul

I say everyone needs real & true love

I dream grizzly bears

I try pray instead of speaking

I hope a healthy job for my dh & a peaceful home for our family

I am compassionate & strong
 

1 comment:

  1. Rox, this is lovely! Thank you so much for sharing!

    Blessed Be,
    Tereza
    I Heart the Goddess

    ReplyDelete