Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Burial & Banishment


If You read my post on the whole dog incident its no surprise that I tend to work alot in the area of protection .


Most often I find in regards to banishment I've always been called to work with  the element of fire in dealing with getting rid of negative issues .either by way of candles using herbs etc. or having an actual fire .
However lately I've really felt called to use the ritual of burial in my work .

so after my work with the banishing of others was over we went out to our property . 
I took the doll I'd made earlier to represent myself to the spot up on the hill which overlooks the valley & small lake . 


I dug a hole 


and placed myself in the hole so I may become one with this area , oversee our land and begin to build our new home here . 


3 yrs ago I lost my ex to lung cancer . At the time of his death I prayed much and attending his funeral I lined his coffin with cedar & birch bark .
I made this beautiful beeswax candle to honour his memory .


I came to realize this past April that although I did all this it really was for our bio dd 31yo . 
through the last 3 yrs I still had to go through the grieving myself . 
It wasn't til my teacher told me that my ex was still attached to me , our home etc. that I really came to see I needed to put this at rest .
When he passed our dd inherited everything as he had no other living relatives . 
We also came into possession of items that had belonged to his common law partner who had just passed away 2 yrs before him .
One item was a huge chunk of amethyst . 
I have had it in my altar room for the past 3 yrs . However it always gave me a weird vibe . I had cleaned it of all the smoke smell it had collected , set it in moonlight but the thing still did not sit well with me . 
I thought of items I also had of my ex . The biggest the little beater of a Toyota which I love . It gets me around I can zip here and there without using huge amounts of fuel etc. 


that was it I knew what I had to do . 
Now this was not banishment so much as it was a collecting of leftover stuff that needed to be dealt with and a final goodbye . 


so I placed the amethyst in the car 


 I gave it a good smudging . Told my ex thank you for the vehicle ...


then when I went out to my Mums I walked to the sand cliffs .


I chose the spot where the pine look over the lake . 


dug a hole 


took the stone 



and buried it . I know some people might think what a waste , its a huge stone . I really had no use for it and it just never felt like it was mine . 


Now he is settled he has a lovely spiritual view .
Earlier that same week our dd 26 had asked me to come over and bless / cleanse their home . 
I did sweeping , smudging & sprinkling of salt water and oil. Placed salt in all windows and above doors . outside and inside . 
I also placed two rocks in the home the master bedroom & basement . This was to gather any evil that need be banished .


I then drove to Piney forest . Pine is known for great protection .


They are very strong majestic trees growing in soil many plants cannot tolerate . 


again I dug a hole and placed the stones within . 
I encircled the space with salt and put it to rest .


again I trust spirit , that I've been told & shown the what to do and places to visit . 



No comments:

Post a Comment